1. Execution: They have a master plan but they don’t execute.
Without Execution, a plan is just wishful thinking.
2. Consistency: A lot of people may execute, but not alot of people stay consistent.
Succeeding in life requires actions and repetition.
3. Afraid of Failing: Failure is a part of your journey because it teaches you lessons you wouldn’t learn otherwise.
Make mistakes and Learn from them. Those are the lessons you will not forget.
4. Blurry Vision: Not having a clear vision is one of the most significant reasons why many people don’t succeed.
Having a clear vision makes you realize what is of greatest value to you and what type of life is worth pursuing.
5. Lack of Faith: Everything takes time. Just because something is not coming to fruition doesn’t mean it’s not worth pursuing.
Have faith and keep working.